When the New Year approaches, I normally reflect on the past year—my lessons, changes, and goals for the next year. I wouldn’t say I have a list of resolutions, more of a clearer view of where I want my life to go and how I want to grow in the coming months, taking with me what I learned in the past.
We area a compilation of lessons, struggles, and joy that have shaped us.
I have learned (and continue to learn) that all we can do is take the lessons without judging our path and become a truer version of ourselves in the process.
So this year, I am working with a list of intentions, or affirmations, that will guide me and keep me centered in the coming year. I know changes are coming to my life. I’ve been sensing them and preparing for them for a good half of this year (probably longer, who am I kidding?). It’s inexplicable how I can sense this, but a vibration within has been knocking on my soul to awaken and finally grasp my purpose. My preparation has been something I’ve slowly become aware of. And though at times I want to speed up the process, one of my greatest lessons this year is fully accepting divine timing.
I share my affirmations with you in hopes that you resonate with some or all. If you have affirmations that you are working with, I’d love to hear them. Drop a comment with yours. Together, we grow and raise the vibration of our collective consciousness.
10 Affirmations for the New Year
• I am living my best life.
• I am open to the changes coming my way.
• I flow with an open heart as I attract a healthy and loving relationship.
• I remove fear and replace it with joy and love.
• I experience each day, living a life I am proud of.
• I receive the lessons from the universe with an open mind and heart so that I may continue to evolve.
• I attract abundance in all areas of my life.
• I break away from limitations as I turn my dreams into goals and plans.
• I include myself in all aspects of my life, and remove veils of invisibility.
• I value my existence and honor my purpose in this life.